It has been proven in all 4 previous editions of LML, you bike type people can make a difference.
You never know how this will play out. It could be awareness for yourself, the money you contribute, or the people you encounter... and I'm not talking bike racing. I'm am talking the what/ how/ why of cancer.
- March 4th. The last day for any LML rookies to register for the race.
- How to contribute to the cause? It will be day of contributions. Suggested donation is $20.
- Course route- if conditions allow, expect 90+ miles. 50 miles to Milltown, 40 miles back.
- Climbs to knowhere? Maybe.
- GPX File? Nope. Paper tulip notes only.
- Swag Swap- Yes. Bring your new in box or slightly used bicycle related part. This is the race swag. Donate one, take what you want at the finish line. There is always some pretty nice items that get donated. So don't be cute and bring any bicycle junk.
- Race contribution- it costs me out of pocket about $10/ person to do this. Donation is appreciated.
- Park at the Walmart overflow lot. Registration starts at 6:30AM.
- The ship will set sail at 8AM. Be there early or you will be left behind.
I don't believe in luck, but if I did, we will be riding on March 25th.
More details will surface as this unfolds.
|Somebody attack would ya!|