Condition- If you have participated on any of the three previous race editions, or if I O U, or you plan to donate a bunch of money to the cancer fundraiser, then you should still attempt to get in by sending that difficult email for registration prior to Mar 12th. LCR's, I play favorites, they are always in no matter, I bleed LCR. Funny thing is, many will boycott. Tough love.
Preliminary Race Details-
- Registration will start at 6:45AM- 8AM at Harry's Café.
- Sign in, get your tulips, wake up
- Fundraiser donations to the fight against cancer ($20 or greater are appreciated).
- Our mission is to raise cancer awareness and help Jason Bauer's fight...
- Race donations of $5-10 are also appreciated, overhead costs
- Harry's has a bathroom, please keep it clean for business.
- Parking- Park at the Walmart overflow lot adjacent to Harry's.
- Swag Swap- Once again please bring that valued new in box or slightly used bike part that you believe someone else will highly value. Drop in the box, take what you like once you've finished. This is our swag, we swap. Get it?
- We will leave Harry's between 8AM-8:15AM, heading south to Milltown Cycles, one way or another...
|They are awake now...|
We have a bunch of new racers to this, if you don't know tulip notes and self navigation racing, then you better get yourself up to speed on the game within the game...
More details as they unfold.
Go ride into the early spring headwind and take a deep breath...