Fact. You would probably travel to Tasmania just to bike into a dust storm to see if you can stay upright on two wheels...
I also know that regardless of this snow storm many of you would still head south into the Rice County abyss. By hook or crook you would pedal.
I will make the call Friday as early as possible regarding the course status. 'If' needed a Plan B/ postpone date- tentative Sat Apr 16. [Many have already contacted me backing out with a wide variety of reasons, only one stating out for weather... interesting.]
Race update on Friday will be communicated via this blog, facebooks, email, to you and your associates committed to race guilting you.
|Just add jelly-|
- Fundraiser contributions are always welcomed, regardless of your race status.
- A raffle and some sweet prizes are in the works.
- Arrive early to register, 6:30AM.
- 8:15AM the ship sets sail southbound from Harry's
- Swag Swap, bring some prizes to contribute. NO JUNK ALLOWED.
- Walmart overflow lot for parking. Overflow restroom as well.
- Tulip notes. Treat them like you treat a carbon bike. Carefully. [insert Cyclocarbon plug here]
- Check in at Milltown Cycles is required, second leg of tulips.
- Finish line check in .Getting your result put on paper/ and functional status with Jimmay.
- Patronage of Milltown Cycles and Harry's Café, show your appreciation.
- You are responsible for you. Don't call me, I'm racing.
- to infinity and beyond... 8.
Until then, I'm on shoveling detail... Strong back weak mind...