- Park in the Walmart overflow lot
- Register inside Harry's Cafe (starts at 6:30AM until 8AM)
- Swag Swap- Bring your new in box or 'slightly' used bike parts to trade or donate. NO JUNK or worn out bike parts/ crap you would just throw out.
- Fundraiser- We are raising awareness and funds to contribute to the fight against cancer and Jana's story.
- Tulips- You will get a sheet at the start to get to Milltown, and a sheet at Milltown to get back to Harry's.
- Conditions- Expect 85 miles, 6,000' of climbing. I may have to reroute some good stuff if the snow doesn't melt/ dry out by Friday. I'll post something Friday night on conditions.
- 3 Climbs to Nowhere/ Knowhere. 1 on out leg, 2 on return leg. What is that? Show up to find out.
- Check in at Milltown, enjoy some bacon off the grill, donuts, and Milltown hospitality.
- Donations- This race costs me $5-10 per person, donations of that amount appreciated, any more than that should go to Jana, a beer at Harry's, or a tube from Milltown.
- After the race don't bail too quickly. Enjoy the scratch kitchen at Harry's, superb.
|Expect another crooked finish...|