Down to the final 10 roster spots unless you are a usual suspect...
The first 2 editions, conditions couldn't have been better.
Couple more frequently asked questions-
- What is the fundraiser? This year we are attempting to raise awareness about how much cancer sucks and raise funds for a beautiful young lady with LCR connections. We all have ties to cancer, contribute what you are able...
- How long/ route? A tad longer/ 85miles. Expect CCW direction again/ 3 climbs going knowhere...
- Harry's Cafe? The best scratch kitchen this side of north iowa.
- Where to park? Again, use the overflow lot at Walmart adjacent to Harry's.
- Race donation? The way I run this it costs me $5-10 per racer. Donations appreciated but I wont go broke.
- Race will start as close to 8AM as possible. 8 is always the number.
- Still waiting on a few usual suspects to send me their email proclaiming 'in'.
- Go wreck your bikes in the slop for practice. Take them into Milltown, Behind Bars, or Hollywood for some pre-race love only to hit repeat.
somebody share this on the Facebooks...