- Registration 6:30-8AM, ship sails at 8:15AM
- Park at Walmart overflow lot adjacent to Harry's
- RAFFLE, sweet prizes, $5/ ticket, $20/ 5 tickets
- SWAG SWAP- Bring something to donate to the race, and take a prize as you finish. NO JUNK
- RACE DONATION- $10 donation will cover overhead costs to put this on. A jar will be at registration. 'THANKS'
- T6 T-SHIRT... We'll be taking a one time order for t-shirts to place after the race. Proceeds from the shirt go to the Bauer's fight.
|T6 T-shirt badge- can be ordered|
- You will be provided the tulip notes (1 sheet) at registration and check in at Milltown
- Climb's to nowhere and knowhere? You'll find out...
- Make sure you check in at Milltown, even if you bail out, call them.
- You are responsible for you. If you get in a jam, you have to get yourself out of it. Don't call me, I will be racing.
- What else-
Tire selection?- your call, at some point every tire out there will be good. Bike selection?- see previous answer. Keep your shenanigan's a mystery. Water at check point?- yes indeed, and bacon to boot. Restrooms?- for extended visits Walmart accommodations work best. Fat bike class?- nope. SS class?- depends. Expect ~5000' vertical, THANK MILLTOWN FOR THEIR SUPPORT. After race/ awards?- at Harry's, stick around and enjoy the best scratch kitchen dining north of the real Iowa.
Race 2 of 3 for the north iowa Gravel Championships. See Ragnarök results for race 1.
Jack White sings it best in Lazaretto; 'I dig ditches like the best of em! Yo trabajo duro! Como en madera y yeso!'